The occassional considerations of a mum of two rat bag boys and wife to the builder man amidst the fog that is PTSD
Beautiful beautiful boy and WTG on the cakes!!! :)
Gorgeous photos Ali! I'm absolutely crapping myself as I have promised the whole train cake too for F's 3rd b'day next week...I've never decorated a cake in my life! LOL
Happy second birthday to your gorgeous boy - oh what a cheeky smile! So adorable. Cake decorating like that is certainly something that makes you glad birthdays only come around once a year! Well done.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Beautiful beautiful boy and WTG on the cakes!!! :)
Gorgeous photos Ali!
I'm absolutely crapping myself as I have promised the whole train cake too for F's 3rd b'day next week...I've never decorated a cake in my life! LOL
Happy second birthday to your gorgeous boy - oh what a cheeky smile! So adorable.
Cake decorating like that is certainly something that makes you glad birthdays only come around once a year! Well done.
Post a Comment