The occassional considerations of a mum of two rat bag boys and wife to the builder man amidst the fog that is PTSD
Saturday, 3 March 2007
things that have died in my house recently
Besides my bank balance - which is not pretty, these are some of the things that have come out of my dye pot recently. Just a smattering of whatever - not all that i have done, but just a few I like :)
love the second pic down Ali ;) I started knitting it up on the weekend and I'm already halfway down the body for longies. hopefully will have a pic for you soon!
3 comments:
Ooh those dip dyes are gorgeous!!!!!
love the second pic down Ali ;) I started knitting it up on the weekend and I'm already halfway down the body for longies. hopefully will have a pic for you soon!
Yarn heaven! I love the look of the wool stranded over your hand - lush :)
Post a Comment