Monday, 28 May 2007

I am such a slack blogger

Okay, well I suck at it.



Life here is busy as. I am back at work 2 days a week, and the kids are hectic. B is crawling up a storm, climbing stairs and generally doing stuff a 9 month old shouldn't.



H is terrorising his brother and being a little bugger most of the time, but does have his moments like tonight "Love you mummy, hugga me".



Its enough to melt ones heart specially when you are worn thin throughout the day with "stop" "for Frig sake, leave your brother ALONE!!!!"



We had professional photos taken of the boys in February, cost a fortune, but I won't be doing it that often. So here's a photo I took of one of the framed collages. It's a bit grainy and shiny, cause of the print finish.

3 comments:

Kaz said...

omgoodness don't they look just gorgeous!!!

Tania said...

Beautiful, beautiful boys :) I hope you get lots of huggas from them always.

Sam said...

the boys look gorgeous Ali! I hope life slows down for you soon :)