Saturday, 28 June 2008

Yep it's here

For those who I have regular contact with, will know

I have a NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked it up on Friday at 4-30pm and she's already had a trip.

She is a black SS Crewman ute - V8 you say ???? WTF??? With petrol prices the way they are!!!!!

Yes, we tow a lot of things, and really need the power. And to be honest running cost so far is actually better than my old car that was a juice guzzler even for a small V6 engine. Thus the Silver Bullet as she is commonly referred to will be finding a new home just as soon as someone buys her. Good reliable car - just can't do what I want her to any more.

So a new name for my new racey machine - still thinking

1 comment:

Missy said...

My dream car... I am turning GREEN!