Sunday, 21 December 2008

I have here.....

Two lovely Cherubs Kiss XMAS fleece nappy covers size M. I should have done something with them before hand, but simply haven't.

Lesley told me to sell them, but I just can't do it, it's not in my morals.

SO for the first two people who post a comment (and I must admit it's likely to take a while hey - I really should update more often) will receive one of the covers each. I ask only that you pay the postage on them.

They are MM cream/brown fleece on the outside, and cream microfleece inner. Both have a reindeer embroidery on the bum. One has embroidered tabs, the other XMAS print.
I'd post piccies, but for some reason, my camera and my pooter aren't talking. Must be male and female (chuckle)


A little late for XMAS but then again, there's always next year hey.........

5 comments:

mrs_mov said...

Ooo - yes please. I will PM you on NC to get your bank details to pay for postage.

mrs_mov said...

Ooo yes please. I will pm you on NC to get your bank details to pay for postage

mrs_mov said...

Ooo - yes please :)
hehe - bet you didn't expect anyone to reply so quick :D

Anonymous said...

I knew I'd subscribed to your blog for a reason Ali! :P

I'd love one of the covers :)

Kylie said...

Hiya - found you - dont know how but here I am LOL - Just wanted to say HI!