What on earth happened during the day when you are laying in bed at night???
I did that last night. I think I must have gone through the day on auto pilot. I often wonder why I can't remember what happened during the day.
But I've worked it out. I block most of it out as I don't like the mummy I was during the day. Yesterday was a full on day. Kids home, fighting and carrying on, needing to attend to a million and one things and me being tired to boot.
Today I am making plans to enjoy the day with the boys and my god son. I am going to get off of the computer in a moment and go and do the chores I NEED to do before GS arrives for the day, and then enjoy the day. We might go bike riding or go to a movie or just do something fun and try and make it a memorable day, one I can remember when I go to bed. One where I like the mummy I was and the kids are appreciative that I have been fun and spent time with them
No comments:
Post a Comment