Okay I know i have heaps,
But I bought more yarn - but cotton yarn this time. I am not selling anything for a few weeks, i need to make my boys some stuff and clear out all of the swaps I have arranged.
So I am making a pair of shorties and a cotton tank top (debbie bliss pattern) for both my boys and Lesley's Katherine (she has made me soo much stuff lately - i should be making her like 40 of these). I also have a pair of shorties to make for Donna of bits for bots as a swap for some applique ts.
So i need to get dying and knitting. I know the colour of lesley's shorties but need to decide what I am going to do for my boys. They will be matching with a "maritime" blue tank top each. Not sure if I will make the shorties BFL or 4bags merino
Any ideas girls>?????
No comments:
Post a Comment