Oh I am stuffed. H has not stopped whinging all day. I have managed to do the waistband on one pair of pants for my swap with Donna.
Other than that - I have done not much today. I dyed some wool yesterday - I did Lesley's wool in pastel purple, turquiose, and fuschia on BFL. And two kettle dyes - one lot for the two boys which is merino - i did that in turquoise, primary blue, navy and black and purple. It's okay but I got white bits in it. It kinda blends in with the colours anyway. They are having matching shorties and the cotton tops from the cotton I ordered the other day.
The other one is a kettle dye with blue and red - its very ordinary in the skein, but will be interesting balled and knitted. I think it would be okay - a bit like H's soaker I did in splodge dye
Other than that - I have done not much today. I dyed some wool yesterday - I did Lesley's wool in pastel purple, turquiose, and fuschia on BFL. And two kettle dyes - one lot for the two boys which is merino - i did that in turquoise, primary blue, navy and black and purple. It's okay but I got white bits in it. It kinda blends in with the colours anyway. They are having matching shorties and the cotton tops from the cotton I ordered the other day.
The other one is a kettle dye with blue and red - its very ordinary in the skein, but will be interesting balled and knitted. I think it would be okay - a bit like H's soaker I did in splodge dye
And here it is

That was before B was born
No comments:
Post a Comment