The occassional considerations of a mum of two rat bag boys and wife to the builder man amidst the fog that is PTSD
how awesome is that rainbow gradient dye?! nice job Ali!
ta love - i try my best but it really was an experiment LOL
OMG the rainbow~!!! I want some! damn it is fun dyeing isn't it?
You can have him K!!! I have way way way too much wool here dyed right now than i could possibly knit in the next month LOL
are you kidding ?? yes please :?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
how awesome is that rainbow gradient dye?! nice job Ali!
ta love - i try my best but it really was an experiment LOL
OMG the rainbow~!!! I want some! damn it is fun dyeing isn't it?
You can have him K!!! I have way way way too much wool here dyed right now than i could possibly knit in the next month LOL
are you kidding ?? yes please :?
Post a Comment