Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Don't look if you are squeeeemish

Dont look if you have a weak stomach
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.




































































This is what H did to himself last week - in pain much son?????

So shortly we are going for xrays on his arm. It was badly broken and he has pins and full arm cast. I can't wait till he goes back to school

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Ouch!! big hugs and icrecream

Anonymous said...

ow! Hope he heals quickly

Lesley said...

Hugs to you both

KnittyBec said...

Oh mate, I just realised that Live Bookmark hasn't been reloading for me, so its been stuck on your post "man its bloody hot' for months, so I thought you hadn't been posting. Bad friend moment, sorry.